aMaTaK 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cen-cal airsoft community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey...I'm new to the forum.

Go down 
+2
Sofat
TheDOHCtor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDOHCtor

TheDOHCtor

kudo's : 0

Hey...I'm new to the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 14 Feb - 4:18

Wassup guys, my name is Mark, I am Dingo's cousin.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

kudo's : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 14 Feb - 4:28

Watsup Mark glad to have you on the team.

hope to see you in the frontlines with us soon.
Back to top Go down
TheDOHCtor

TheDOHCtor

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 14 Feb - 4:36

yeah, i just bought the gun I was using at Galt from Pot, so hopefully it'll hold me down until I buy my primary. I wanna put in some game time before I make a big purchase. Just bought my ACUs. Can't wait to play next time.
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

kudo's : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 14 Feb - 5:08

welcome to the forums bro. i thought i knew all of dingo's cuzzon's in stockton.
Back to top Go down
http://amata1.com
PeaPz

PeaPz

kudo's : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 14 Feb - 11:33

Howdy mark welcome to amatak1!!! Btw did u figure what kind of gun ur looking for your primary?
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 14 Feb - 21:12

TheDOHCtor wrote:
yeah, i just bought the gun I was using at Galt from Pot, so hopefully it'll hold me down until I buy my primary. I wanna put in some game time before I make a big purchase. Just bought my ACUs. Can't wait to play next time.

finally somebody with real sense. smart move to play first then decide what u need. real smart. and iam not being an ass. welcome.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

kudo's : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 14 Feb - 21:44

yeah you are sary lol welcome mark nice to have you on amatak1
Back to top Go down
TheDOHCtor

TheDOHCtor

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 2:04

not sure yet about what I want yet. I gotta put money aside so that my girl don't notice. i don't want her to catch my ass buying a $400 gun. lol
Back to top Go down
TheDOHCtor

TheDOHCtor

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 2:09

what do you guys recommend? I don't think I'd go with KWA since all the trouble everybody's been having with them... I gotta do my research. I want something reliable with stock internals. I live by the phrase, "Don't fix it if it ain't broke." Be nice to be able to shoot the cheap bbs too.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 2:35

depends what you like. do you wanna snipe or cqb. like peap has a m60 good for suppressing fire (so i heard scared some people on galt field) and he is gonna get a m4 for cqb and im getting a sniper rifle and i got a m4 too. so it all depends what you like to do for the team or what you like in a gun.
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 4:42

i hear nothing but good things about classic army. i might pick me up a ca m4. but my collection is almost complete with one more gun, >>> a side arm <<< i was thinking about a nice gbb hand gun, or maybe a reg non gbb hand gun, but then i felt like i would fall in love with a mp7 or mp9. with one of those you get a awesome cqb indoor acceptable sidearm with the power and scariness of a mini machine gun. lol needless to say i was jocking solo n's mp9 hella hard.. so yeah i'm skipping the typical side arm pistol and getting me a monster mp. word. but honestly IMO. to be well rounded in a battle you'll need a good primery which would be a typical range weapon, a mid range weapon such as a m16 and a side arm. i call it a red mage's type. " can do everything, but isn't great at nothing " lol frealz.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 7:12

Yeah people usually specialize, which is a good thing. Cant have a team of all m4's and AK's. But sadly that is what our team is made up of. M4's up the wazooo.

I honestly cant even suggest an alternative. g36, aug, mp5's, sigs, "shoulder shrug"

Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 7:16

Cheap BBs at ukaus will work just fine, but at vacaville youre going to need better bbs
Back to top Go down
PeaPz

PeaPz

kudo's : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 7:56

Yea PeaPz force Bbs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDOHCtor

TheDOHCtor

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 12:53

ok, I like to rush a lot so the M4 is a good mid range weapon for me. I'm considering a machine pistol also, but I think Galt is probably the only place I can make use of it. I think I need to play some more to get a better feel for what I might specialize in.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyTue 15 Feb - 12:56

Yeah that's a good idea hope to see u on the field this weekend
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 11 Apr - 3:15

hay what happend to mark? i was hoping to get some air time with him, lol
Back to top Go down
TheDOHCtor

TheDOHCtor

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyThu 21 Apr - 12:14

I just got back from Connecticut... I'll get back into it in a week or 2... got some things I gotta take care of.
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyThu 21 Apr - 13:16

Sick I thought u died
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyThu 21 Apr - 13:41

Lol what a nice thing to say sambo
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyThu 21 Apr - 19:24

Welcome back Mark. Let me know whn you are coming out because I still need to give you the charger to the gun that i sold you.
Back to top Go down
TheDOHCtor

TheDOHCtor

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptySat 30 Apr - 1:30

don't worry about the charger...i bought a smart charger.
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. EmptyMon 9 May - 20:21

Mark are u coming to san Jose this weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey...I'm new to the forum.   Hey...I'm new to the forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey...I'm new to the forum.
Page 1 of 1