aMaTaK 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cen-cal airsoft community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Potz

Potz

kudo's : 3

What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 12:58

Lol oh the hop up works now
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

kudo's : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 19:43

N
Sofat wrote:
9.6 battery is the max you could go without risking anything, but if it was me (square) I wouldn't do anything to the gun because it works perfectly.

YOU DONT NEED TO IMPROVE SOMETHING THAT WORKS PERFECTLY!!!!
A good gun is just a good platform to modifie customize to make it urs . With internal and external the same
Back to top Go down
http://amata1.com
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 21:25

you can put lipo in it its ready.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

kudo's : 13

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 16:45

kreativekvs209 wrote:
N
Sofat wrote:
9.6 battery is the max you could go without risking anything, but if it was me (square) I wouldn't do anything to the gun because it works perfectly.

YOU DONT NEED TO IMPROVE SOMETHING THAT WORKS PERFECTLY!!!!
A good gun is just a good platform to modifie customize to make it urs . With internal and external the same

You and I Ngao. We are apples and bananas.

I am the banana.
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 17:35

That's y my integra is riced out and urs is hella stock they both have heir advantages and they both have heir disadvantage . For instance . The stock gun is reliable but they do break down . ( like dingos ) a modified one can be reliable ( done right ) but that to may break down . There is no wrong choice so let's not force our idealistic ideas at anyone. If they ask about up grades then answer with facts first, then an opinion. And I rather be an eggplant its bigger then a banana .
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 17:49

"backing off"
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 19:01

Don't get shot nigger
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 0:46

Peaps drawing
What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 Photo_10
What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 Photo_11
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 0:50

my new pistol Very Happy
What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 Photo_12
What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 Photo_13
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:04

cool now 3 of us have 1911. u gonna run that on green gas or u gonna use propane?
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:17

Ima use green gas I bought new bbs .20 5000rds San Jose airsoftexterme is way better then sac. They have hella more stuff in stock then sac. Sac looks empty compared to San Jose
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:35

u went there? thats a long drive. u have to let me go with u next time.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:49

Damn thats a nice gun.

Are you going to run with us tomorrow at Morada? Sam said he has like 10 heads going at 2.

Also why dont you start new threads or contribute to other posts? You could have started a new thread when you were introducing your new gun.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 5:32

Naw I'm back at sac so I can't make it. I wish I can go but works comes first. Sorry Sary I'll let u know when I go kick it in San Jose I think you well like San Jose airsoftexterme but check out sac Didn't u and dingo want rift bags there pretty cheap here. Well to see u guys this weekend tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4