aMaTaK 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cen-cal airsoft community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What You Guys need to realize...

Go down 
+3
IamNrd
teamkvs
Sofat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofat

Sofat

kudo's : 13

What You Guys need to realize... Empty
PostSubject: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptySun 27 Feb - 16:42

...IS THAT AIRSOFT IS A MOTHERFUCKING OBSESSION!!!!!

What You Guys need to realize... Img01213
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptySun 27 Feb - 16:46

Nothing here is cheap.

All Metal ICS, Classic Army, G&P, Magpul, and real G&G's, not that Combat Machine Shit.

What you need to know is that my guns are all greased and well maintained. I don't upgrade anything, unless I am perfectly sure that it is safe. My guns are reliable and dependable.

They never ever crap out on me.

And everyone knows that i play so much airsoft that i fuckin dream about it.

secret no more....
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptySun 27 Feb - 19:14

i guess thats what its like when u dont have rent and other bills to pay for.
Back to top Go down
IamNrd

IamNrd

kudo's : 0

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:32

what the f!$k, that's alot of gunz
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 1:31

Pshhhh....What kind of Bills do you have Sary???

Ray these are different variations of M4's. you could see how versatile they are.
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 2:35

rent,phone,credit card,car insurance for 2 car,medical insurance,internet,cable,food,water and electricity,and some old bills that the bill collector got me for from years ago. you???
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

kudo's : 2

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 3:01

I'm happy for u pot to be able to do what u do. A little envious but more happy for u. Why does everyone have to compare each other situation.. and pot it is unhealthy for u to have that many airsoft guns
Back to top Go down
http://amata1.com
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 3:07

we are not compairing he ask with a pshhh.... and couple ???? like he was rolling his eye when he read my comment. i can spend shit load of money on my gun and any one time but i chose not too cause have to put away for those gray days if you know what i mean. what i spend on my guns are money my work pays me for lunch lol....
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:30

i said pshh cause it didnt seem like you had any bills; based on the shit load of money you spend on hobbies.

and anybody that knows me know that i do everything possible to avoid putting myself in a position where i need to pay bills. if i dont have the money for it i don't buy it.

can't you just marvel at my arsenal??

*Oh yeah, these are not loaners. Everyone knows i have loaned out more guns than everyone here combined. I only have one gun that i will let people that i dont know borrow.
Back to top Go down
Dingo

Dingo

kudo's : 1

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 18:22

geezuz!!!! you're a friggin airsoft hoarder. are you ever gonna use all those guns?
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 18:25

i bring them out one at a time.

i was using my ICS one time at Morada and you guys didnt even notice it.
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 28 Feb - 18:53

All ur m4 looks the same to me
Back to top Go down
PeaPz

PeaPz

kudo's : 1

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyTue 1 Mar - 4:03

Damn pj looks like an airsoft aeg flee market set up lol or is that always laid out like that in ur room lol jk looks kool bro never knew ur worsted then PoTz with guns obsession ( jealous od course lol )
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

kudo's : 3

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:18

thats it lets open a airsoft store in stockton pj lol now i can tell my lady "hey at least im not like him" lol nice collection pj. i kinda feel better with myself now cause at least im not as bad as you lol
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... EmptyMon 9 May - 22:11

Hay didn't u have an aftermath s-system . If yea howed it go cuzz I motto grab one in a trade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Guys need to realize...   What You Guys need to realize... Empty

Back to top Go down

What You Guys need to realize...
Page 1 of 1