aMaTaK 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cen-cal airsoft community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Potz

Potz

kudo's : 3

What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? Empty
PostSubject: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 12:23

?
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

kudo's : 13

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 13:11

You can never go wrong with an M4. And decent ones go for less then 150.

I don't want to be shady, but I have one for sale. Let me know
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 13:13

Is a G&P m4 CQB/R any good?
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 14:45

thats better than anything I have. Get it and play this saturday with us at vacaville.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 14:50

Can't gonna go to modest plus I don't got the gun yet but hopefully two weeks from now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 20:36

Well if you ever want to play just know that we have extra guns for new recruits to use. Just so that they would get the feel of exactly what kind of gunner they want to concentrate on.
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 21:37

i think you should play acouple game with us before u buy anything. that way u can have a feel for your self of what type of role u want to play.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:24

Kool thanks but I researched about the gun I want and plus I know I suck as a sniper lol
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:01

i didnt say be a sniper u can be a front man and get shot all the time or be a mid range combantant. if u want a short gun and not looking to upgrade later then the g&p is a good brand. but at 500 dollar!
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:23

Lol found one on sale for 319
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:40

For 319. I think you should take a look on craigslist first. There is a set of tokyo maruis for 250. Plus some guy is selling near new tokyo maruis for about 250-300. That way youre at least getting the brand name stuff that costs 500+ regularly.

still i think you should play a couple of games before you actually buy though, but if youre fingers itch, then the G&P looks likes a really good gun.
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 0:01

yea play couple of games with us then decide and you wont be happy with a tokyo marui cause they have low fps u want something that gonna draw blood. ahahahaha..
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 0:09

Sary is right. But if FPS is everything then why not just get a cyma ak47. its only a hundred bucks and shoots at over 400fps.

but in airsoft high fps does not = quality.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 3:58

The one I was looking at comes with a charger red and grip on sale 25% it's really good gun and I you tube it. How often do you guys play?
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 14:52

We play pretty often. we've practically played every weekend for the last three or four weeks.
I'm no expert, but yeah that sounds like a good deal.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:30

Peap wants to go with play airsoft to since he has Friday off now I'll call dingo and ask he can roll with him
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

kudo's : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:32

The game is on sat Sad
Back to top Go down
http://amata1.com
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 22:01

if u can get saturday or sunday off any week we can go to galt but its 15 dollar.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 22:31

Galt is a good idea. We should plan a trip over there, after we're done pounding Vacaville.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyWed 19 Jan - 23:08

Sure galt sounds good
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

kudo's : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyThu 20 Jan - 3:05

Shut up potz u get no say yet . U gotta get shot at first
Back to top Go down
http://amata1.com
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyThu 20 Jan - 3:58

Fu sambo
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:57

Hey take a look at this gun and tell me what u think of it g & p Cqb/r it's on airsoft exeteme site
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyFri 21 Jan - 0:07

man just go buy that shit. aex is like down the street so pick that shit up tomrrow and call in sick on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? EmptyFri 21 Jan - 0:08

Its good bro. We need CQB to cover the front ranks of our team.

The assault is the most important part of the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?   What is a good mid and close range air soft gun? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a good mid and close range air soft gun?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next