aMaTaK 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cen-cal airsoft community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
solo N

kudo's : 1

how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? Empty
PostSubject: how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?   how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? EmptyWed 2 Feb - 4:13

disscuss the most u ever spent on a gun,was it worth it?and the most pricey gun u want but cant attain? for me it has to be the chev tac m200 gas bolt action sniper rifle 1299.99 usd and any wa gas bb m4 500 +or any of the systema ptw 1000+.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

kudo's : 13

PostSubject: Re: how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?   how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? EmptyWed 2 Feb - 4:20

Oh shitzz Solo active on the boards!!!!

Fosho the gun of my dreams would be a VFC Bar... oh wait. lol

I am really looking into a machine gun. Echo 1 Minigun? Kind of a White Elephant though.

The most that i have ever spent on a gun is $200. So not at that level yet.
Back to top Go down
kreativekvs209

kreativekvs209

kudo's : 2

PostSubject: Re: how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?   how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? EmptyWed 2 Feb - 5:14

honestly prior to mod, the most i would spend on a brand new gun is $300. and $200 on mods. or no more then $150 on a used gun and $200 on upgrades. i figure, $100 on internals and $100 on furniture. such as scope. flash light, and surpressure or tracer.. but the gun that i would be if i had enough money is a 50 cal. sniper. which is like $$600 +
Back to top Go down
http://amata1.com
Dingo

Dingo

kudo's : 1

PostSubject: Re: how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?   how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:01

i agree.. the barret 50 cal is the one i would get if i had the money...i wanna run around and shoot people in the face with it just like master chief...
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

kudo's : 13

PostSubject: Re: how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?   how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:04

am is missing something? the barret is a 1200 dollar gun. where are you guys finding it for 600?
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?   how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:05

systema ptw with the red cylinder that will take out your Barrett 50cal with no problem. and shoot right through your face mask with ease but i would have to save up all my lunch money and sell my car to buy one of those. as for how much money i spent on my gear well too much it boggles the mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?   how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun? Empty

Back to top Go down

how much is too much too spend on an airsoft gun?
Page 1 of 1