aMaTaK 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cen-cal airsoft community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airsoft Committment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofat

Sofat

kudo's : 13

Airsoft Committment  Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptyFri 4 Mar - 18:11

I couldn't help, but notice that I have an addiction to the adrenaline achieved only through the excitement of shooting other people or getting shot by other people in the sport of airsoft.

I want to make this thread for anyone committed to playing airsoft every single saturday from 10 in the morning till sun down. and sunday from 10AM till sundown.

Would anyone be willing to make this commitment? Please let me know.

1. Phat

Of course when we have other shit to do, then we have other shit to do. Also when we make plans to go to paying fields, but aside from all that. Every weekend White Slough, Lets do it!!!
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptyFri 4 Mar - 21:44

sorry to say but this is the stupidest thing i seen on this forum so far. your on your way to the dr. phil.
Back to top Go down
Potz

Potz

kudo's : 3

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:08

Somebody call a doctor pj has an addiction
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptySat 5 Mar - 11:28

I just want to play.....alot
Back to top Go down
IamNrd

IamNrd

kudo's : 0

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptySat 5 Mar - 16:19

sofat all I got to say is that you have mad love for the sport that seems to be ur way of life
Back to top Go down
teamkvs
Admin
teamkvs

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptySat 5 Mar - 19:48

airsoft is not a sport!!!!!! its a pastime. you know somthing u do when u aint got shit to do.
Back to top Go down
Sofat

Sofat

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptySat 5 Mar - 22:59

A past time is that Spalding basketball in the corner of your room that you bought for $20. Or that $60 marvel vs capcom 3 for the Ps3.

But when it comes to airsoft, i did not drop hundreds of dollars for a bunch of guns if I considered it a pastime.

Come on!!!!!

Play tomorrow Sunday?
Back to top Go down
IamNrd

IamNrd

kudo's : 0

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptySun 6 Mar - 1:43

sorry but it is a sport and not just for passtime , sofat I'm down to play everyother sunday when I don't have my son
Back to top Go down
PeaPz

PeaPz

kudo's : 1

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  EmptySun 6 Mar - 2:25

Sorry bro I'm down to play once a week just need moola for the action But for march ima need to sit out acouple of days due to alot of OT so I may not able to play alot this month 10 to 12 days straight 12 to 16 hour shifts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Committment    Airsoft Committment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Committment
Page 1 of 1